CU Innovative Marketing enables businesses to quickly deploy feature-rich, interactive websites and applications. Through an intuitive, menu-driven interface, even non-technical users can use our web content management system (WCMS) to easily extend the functionality and features of an existing web site or web application.
Using our solution is simple, but the result is a sophisticated website or application customized to solve specific business problems efficiently and cost effectively. We have the capabilities to convert any website into our web content management system. We recommend new websites utilizing our web technology or this can be integrated with your existing website. We can covert any site to our WCMS and all non technical users with zero programming skills will be making their own updates. Here are just some of the features and capabilities:
- Creating new pages using pre-built content types (modules) like announcements, discussions, events, FAQs, feedback forms, and images.
- Defining membership roles, sending bulk emails, and establishing secure sections of the site for registered users only.
Setting up banner advertising, customizing the site’s appearance, and submitting the site to search engines.
- CU Innovative Marketing’s solution gives businesses almost infinite flexibility in how they update and deploy websites and applications.
- Easy to Use – Our system is designed to make it easy for administrators, content editors, developers, and designers to manage all aspects of their web assets. Wizards, content-sensitive help, and a well-researched user interface provide a smooth user experience.
- Leading-edge – We provide businesses the opportunity to leverage best-practice software development concepts and leading-edge technologies like ASP.NET 2.0, Visual Studio, SQL Server, Windows Server, and IIS.
- Flexible and Extensible – This WCMS was designed to fit easily into existing computing environments. The core framework includes a series of APIs that make integration with existing applications simple and straightforward, allowing businesses to focus on extending features and functionality rather than troubleshooting. The system is flexible enough to be used for anything — new applications, minor site modifications, major overhauls, and swap outs.